February 9, 2019 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
February 10, 2019 (10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Jefferson Visitor Center
305 E. Austin Street
Jefferson, TX 75657
- $7.00 at the Door
- $5.00 Children 11 – 15
- $2.00 off – Active Military or NRA w/ID (Discount will be given at the door if Advanced Tickets are Purchased)
- Uniformed Peace Officers Free
- Children 10 and under Free w/Parent
Visit Our Sponsors While You Are Here!
- Friday (2 pm to 8 pm)
- Saturday (8 am to 9 am)
- Sunday (9 am to 10 am)
This is a boutique-style show, it is smaller than other shows in the surrounding areas, therefore we are monitoring table sales to insure that the tables contain mostly guns, knives, archery and related items.
A limited number of outside booths will be sold to jewelry, candle, beef jerky and outdoor sporting equipment vendors.
VENDOR TABLES $55 each:
- 100+ 8 ft. Tables at $55 each (1 up to 4 tables) (if prepaid with application).
- 8 ft. Tables at $45 each (5 up to 9 tables) (if prepaid with application)
- 8 ft. Tables at $35 each (10 or more tables) (if prepaid with application).
- Tables are $70.00 if paid at the door.
- Electricity: There will be a $15.00 charge if you need to have electricity provided at your tables.(Bring a 100 foot extension cord). Be sure to check off that box on the registration form.
- Unpaid applications will not be guaranteed tables.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover by phone; checks will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the show.
- Refunds for table rental will be made up to 14 days prior to the show date.
- All walk-ins must pay cash (subject to availability).
- Dealers are required to collect and report sales tax to the Texas Comptroller’s Office.
- Visit the Comptroller Website for additional information.
Please view and download forms here:
(If Firefox doesn’t open them in the proper format, please try Chrome or Internet Explorer)
Marion County Chamber of Commerce
305 E. Austin St.
PO Box 967
Jefferson, Texas 75657
Cell Phone: 903-431-0043 (Tammy Smith – Show Organizer/Coordinator)